[equinox-dev] Equinox call cancelled tomorrow, June 15th

A number of Equinox developers are unavailable tomorrow for the Equinox call. We have decided to cancel it. Perhaps we should consider moving to every two weeks until after the summer vacations and everyone is done celebrating another successful release.

On that note, I wanted to thank everyone for another successful Equinox release. Congratulations! We are all but done for Helios and are now in the "quite time" as David Williams calls it before the final announcement of the Helios release. Everyone should be proud of the work that has been done this release. I look forward to another successful and exciting release for Indigo (3.7).

Thanks.

Tom

Back to the top