Re: [equinox-dev] How to compile within the terminal?

It's not what I want.

Actually, I'm able to do this with eclipse as your tutorial explains. Now, I want to do this in the terminal. It means that I want compile each bundle,or other think, in my terminal with a command line.

Do you understand?

Thank,

Gab