Re: [equinox-dev] Calling Equinox close command by code

It might be an idea to find out why your bundles are creating threads that are neither deamon nor shut down appropriately by the bundle's activator upon shutdown, because if so, the exit wouldn't be necessary.

Sent from my (new) iPhone

On 29 Apr 2010, at 13:26, "David Conde" <dconde@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, this was what I meant.

Finally, the problem was solved by waiting the Bundle(0)'s RESOLVED state and then calling to System.exit().

Regards

-----Mensaje original-----
De: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev- bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Alex Blewitt
Enviado el: jueves, 29 de abril de 2010 13:49
Para: Equinox development mailing list
CC: Equinox development mailing list
Asunto: Re: [equinox-dev] Calling Equinox close command by code

You mean System.exit()?

Sent from my (new) iPhone

On 29 Apr 2010, at 12:16, "David Conde" <dconde@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi again,

For me it is not enough to call context.getBundle(0).stop() since
this does something similar to "shutdown" command (shutdown the OSGi
Framework) and I need something similar to "close" command (shutdown
and exit). How could I achieve it?

If I do context.getBundle(0).stop() my application does not stop and
some bundles continue running, as the same way as if I would type
shutdown command in the command line.

Thank you in advance

David