Re: [equinox-dev] Calling Equinox close command by code

David,

The way to shutdown the OSGi framework is to obtain the system bundle
(id zero) and call stop():

   context.getBundle(0).stop();

This will work across all frameworks, not just Equinox.

On a meta note to the list... can we get this question and answer into
a FAQ somewhere? It seems to get asked every few weeks!

Regards
Neil