[equinox-dev] Re: [GSoC] Restlet integration with Equinox

Hi All,

I am glad to announce that my proposal titled "Restlet integration with Equinox" has been accepted for the GSoC 2010 program. Special thanks goes to everyone who helped me during and after the project proposal preparation phase including Bryan, Jerome, Simon who are the project mentors, Scott, Samrat and everyone who provided resources and suggestions. I hope I'll have a nice time working in this project during this summer.

Regards,
Rajeev