[equinox-dev] Access to jetty server object

Hi all!

I hope this is the right list to ask this question:
Currently i'm using the org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty bundle to embed jetty into my equinox runtime. Now i would like the enable the hot webapp deployment functionalities of jetty using ContextDeployer.

Since the mentioned bundle completely hides the jetty server object, i've no possibility to add my ContextDeployer instance to the server (server.addLifecycle(...)).

Is there a proposed way doing this?

(If not i'll add the method "public void customizeServer(Server server)" to the JettyCustomizer class which is gets called before server.start() for my case)

greetings,
Michael

Back to the top