Re: [equinox-dev] Starting the system bundle

Yes, you should use the FrameworkEvent.STARTED event for this. You should probably open a bug so we can investigate the current behavior anyway to see if the comment is valid.

Tom

Inactive hide details for BJ Hargrave---04/14/2010 08:14:37 AM---We don't you just wait for the FrameworkEvent.STARTED event?BJ Hargrave---04/14/2010 08:14:37 AM---We don't you just wait for the FrameworkEvent.STARTED event?

BJ Hargrave/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

04/14/2010 08:14 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] Starting the system bundle

We don't you just wait for the FrameworkEvent.STARTED event?

        * This event is fired when the Framework has started after all installed

        * bundles that are marked to be started have been started and the Framework

        * has reached the initial start level. The source of this event is the

        * System Bundle.

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM