[equinox-dev] concurrent.future provisional api

Hi Folks,

The org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent bundle has a package in it: org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent.future that is exported, but is currently marked x-internal:="true" since it's been considered provisional since being introduce Jan 2009. I would like to consider removing x-internal="true" for Helios.

ECF has been using the provisional API for about 1 year now for our remote service API async/messaging support and for discovery API, and so far the usage has not generated any required changes.

So please let me know how/if this could be done.

Scott

Back to the top