[equinox-dev] Re: Loading file.properties location from Config.ini or command line file

Am 26.03.2010 04:47, schrieb David Conde:
> java -Dlog4jAdaptorfile="C:\log4j.properties"  -jar
> org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.0.v20080605-1900.jar –console
>
> I would like to fix this system properties called log4jAdaptorfile to a
> relative path which depends from where I launch the command shown above.

Who is using the property? From what I can tell it's not an Equinox
property. You need to ask the developers of the library using that
property (log4j?) if they are able to resolve the path relative to the
current working directory.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht