Von: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Neil Bartlett
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. März 2010 17:54
An: Equinox development mailing list
Betreff: Re: [equinox-dev] Question on programatic close of the runtime

Tim,

I agree but it's a matter of who is responsible for doing this. The
launcher code that created the framework and started it should be
responsible for shutting down the VM, after calling
Framework.waitForStop(). If a bundle calls System.exit() then it is
assuming too much about the environment in which it is deployed.

Neil