Re: [equinox-dev] Question on programatic close of the runtime

Tim,

I agree but it's a matter of who is responsible for doing this. The
launcher code that created the framework and started it should be
responsible for shutting down the VM, after calling
Framework.waitForStop(). If a bundle calls System.exit() then it is
assuming too much about the environment in which it is deployed.

Neil