Re: [equinox-dev] How to add whole directory in classpath and how to controll osgi console log

Your first question is not supported in OSGi. You must explicitly list all entries you want on the bundle class path. There is no wildcard support.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Swapnil Patil ---02/17/2010 01:28:30 AM---Hi Ali,Swapnil Patil ---02/17/2010 01:28:30 AM---Hi Ali,

Swapnil Patil <swapnil123patil@xxxxxxxxx>

02/17/2010 01:28 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] How to add whole directory in classpath and how to controll osgi console log

Hi Ali,

Thanx for the comment. You are right, it seems that one of the supporting bundle/plugin is taking controll of consoel output.(there are many budles in the project) I am trying to figure the machanism used for loging. out that.

Do you any comment for me on my 1st question ?

Thanks
Swapnil