RE: [equinox-dev] verifying signed bundles

Hi Michael,

I tried something similar and finally I realised that I had to check the digital signature by programming. Equinox does not check the digital signature in the installation proccess.

Regards

David

--

David Conde Baena

CITIC
Centro Andaluz de Innovación y Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones
Edificio CITIC, C/ Marie Curie, 6
Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
29590 - Campanillas (MÁLAGA)

Tfno.: +34 952028610