[equinox-dev] Embedding Equinox Example

Hi,

Sorry if this is not the right place for this question, I could not find
an equinox-users mailing list.

I have a Swing based application that is able to be extended via a plugin
model and we would like to improve this ability by basing it upon OSGI.

I have implemented a POC of this using Apache Felix, based on the
instructions on this page:

http://felix.apache.org/site/launching-and-embedding-apache-felix.html

Now I would like to try the POC using Equinox so we can compare and
contrast so we can pick one to move forward with.

However, I am having trouble finding any documentation similar to the
Felix page I mentioned above. Basically I am looking for an in-code
example (not a command-line example) of how to instantiate an OSGI
Framework based on Equinox.

Does anyone know of any documentation or a code example that shows this
for a simple use case?

Thanks in advance.

Craig S. Dickson
http://craigsdickson.com