[equinox-dev] Check Equinox signatures

Hi,

I want to use Java-Security to check permissions for bundles signed by
trusted people. If I create my own keystore I can check if the signature
is correct etc. But how can I check also the signature of the equinox
bundles? Is there somewhere a public part of the equinox keystore which
I can import in mine? If yes - where can I download it? Which alias do I
have to use in the java.policy file (grant singnedBy "whom?" { some
permissions };)

Greetings,
Heiko Waldschmidt

Fraunhofer Institut für Windenergie und Energiesystemtechnik IWES

Heiko Waldschmidt
Bereich Anlagentechnik und
Netzintegration

Fraunhofer IWES
Königstor 59
D-34119 Kassel / Germany
Tel: +49(0)561-7294-230
Fax: +49(0)561-7294-200
Email: hwaldschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.iset.uni-kassel.de ( http://www.iset.uni-kassel.de/ )
http://www.iwes.fraunhofer.de

Fraunhofer IWES Advancing Energy Systems.

Der Institutsteil Kassel des am 01.01.2009 gegründeten neuen Fraunhofer
IWES ist aus dem ehemaligen Institut für Solare
Energieversorgungstechnik - Verein an der Universität Kassel e.V. (ISET)
hervorgegangen.

Back to the top