[equinox-dev] Launch an NEW OSGi framework inside a RCP

Hi all,

I'm trying to launch an OSGi framework(Equinox) inside the RCP, and get the BundleContext of the new framework.
But when I use "EclipseStarter.run()", it throws an exception says "Platform already running".
I know that this EclipseStarter associated with the OSGi Platfrom which runs the RCP, so the platform is already running.
Is it possible to launch an NEW OSGi framework inside a Bundle?

Thank!

Daniel

Back to the top