[equinox-dev] some issues in creatingfilters

Hello,
I have some issues in creatingfilters..
in fact, only simple filters are accepted like :
 filter = context.createFilter("(" + Constants.OBJECTCLASS + "=" +
IMyInterface.class.getName() + ")");

however, the filter has filtered nothing if the syntax is like the
following,  :
 filter = context.createFilter("(&(" + Constants.OBJECTCLASS + "=" +
IMyInterface.class.getName() + ")" +
when I taped the command "services -l bundleID" , an exception occured;
error in character 1 "("...
So w*how can I validate the syntax of filters..and what is the origin of the
exception in your opinion (the previous syntax seems correct..)

Regards