[equinox-dev] MetaType Service

Hello everyone.

I like to use the MetaType service but need to add some extra "attributes" to the AD element of the xml descriptor. Looking at the schema, it seems that it permits such extensions (it has <anyAttribute/> in the complex type definition for the AD type) but if I do so, how can I use the MetaType service to retrieve these extra attributes? Is there in that service an API that returns something like a Map for the attributes? I couldn't find one.

Many thanks,
Ali.

Back to the top