[equinox-dev] Problem with defining a custom adaptor hook in a framework extension

Hello,

I am trying to define a custom adaptor hook in a framework extension, but it seems as if the hookconfigurators.properties file in the extending fragment bundle jar is not read. When debugging the HooksRegistry code I found that the hookconfigurators.properties file in the bundle is not returned as a resource by the framework classloader.

I have set the osgi.framework.extensions property in the config.ini file, and when starting equinox (I start it with java -jar <equinox.jar>), I add the extension bundle to the classpath. The extension fragment is correctly recognized as such, and gets successfully resolved. The framework and extension bundles are in one and the same folder. I am using 3.5 release.

Any idea what the problem may be?

Best regards,
Lazar Kirchev

Back to the top