[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Problem with defining a custom adaptor hook in a framework extension
- From: "Kirchev, Lazar" <l.kirchev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:28:02 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcpLUJZqbVttmaHPRwmZMokkffGwew==
- Thread-topic: Problem with defining a custom adaptor hook in a framework extension
I am trying to
define a custom adaptor hook in a framework extension, but it seems as if the
hookconfigurators.properties file in the extending fragment bundle jar is
not read. When debugging the HooksRegistry code I found that the
hookconfigurators.properties file in the bundle is not returned as a resource by
the framework classloader.
I have set the
osgi.framework.extensions property in the config.ini file, and when starting
equinox (I start it with java -jar <equinox.jar>), I add the extension
bundle to the classpath. The extension fragment is correctly recognized as
such, and gets successfully resolved. The framework and extension
bundles are in one and the same folder. I am using 3.5 release.
Any idea what the
problem may be?