Re: [equinox-dev] attach a fragment in runtime

That console output does not look familiar to me. Is that from the Equinox console? Fragments cannot dynamically detach from a host on uninstall. The host bundle must be refreshed in order for the fragment to be completely flushed from the system. A new version of the fragment will not be allowed to attach to the host until the old version is flushed. This is done by calling PackageAdmin.refreshPackages() method on the host bundle.

HTH.

Tom

Inactive hide details for prof_trg ---10/08/2009 03:53:57 PM---Hello,prof_trg ---10/08/2009 03:53:57 PM---Hello,

prof_trg <prof.target@xxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/08/2009 03:53 PM

[equinox-dev] attach a fragment in runtime

Hello,
I am trying to attach a fragment to its host at runtime, but I have some
issues...
in fact , I uninstall the fragment then I install it again, but as if it is
not detected by the host...

before uninstalling the fragment, I have this line in my console:

29 2/active Host (h:28)
28 2/resolved Fragment (f:29)

after uninstalling and then installing the fragment again :

29 2/active Host (h:28)
30 2/installed Fragment

would someone help me understanding this?
Regard