[equinox-dev] Seeing the same exception over and over

Hello everyone.

I am running Equinox (3.5) in a headless system (Sun jre 1.5) and each time that I start the framework, I see the following exception in the log file; it doesn't seem to have caused any issue but I rather know what this is and get rid of it if possible. I start my framework from command line like

java -jar org.eclipse.osgi_****.jar -console

Thanks
Ali.

!SESSION 2009-09-24 12:01:38.670 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.5.0_10-eval
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=ppc, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -console -clean

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2009-09-24 12:01:44.551
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to acquire application service. Ensure that the org.eclipse.core.runtime bundle is resolved and started (see config. at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:74) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:368) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.main(EclipseStarter.java:150)

Back to the top