[equinox-dev] Problem when BundleContext.getAllServiceReferences(null, null);

Hi, I am getting null object when I try to get AllServices references in Equinox framework using :

 Result = bundleContext.getAllServiceReferences(null, null);

This problem only happens when I use Equinox with security, getting all services references if I do not active the security in Equinox.

Do I need any special permission? I do not get any AccessControlException at all, so I suppoused that I did not need any permission.

Do I need to have “GET” permission for any Service?if this is, the problem is that I don’t know what Services I have in the framework.

Any idea?

Thank you in advance

David

Back to the top