[equinox-dev] Where can I get the OSGI Permissions source code?

Hi,

I would like to develop custom permission and I am having some problem with my implementatations so  I would like to know where I could get the UserAdminPermission or another OSGI permission as ServicePermission source code so that I can see how they are done and make my code similiar in order to solve my problems.

I saw something about CVS in some threads but I could not find neither UserAdminPermission nor other OSGI permission source code.

Thank you in advance

Back to the top