[equinox-dev] Problem with help contents in RCP application (embebed http server)

Hi.

I have some configuration problems in RCP product related with help system.
"Help contents" option works fine if it's executed inside eclipse workbench, but if I export the product to other localization, the help doesn't work.

It throws the next exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/equinox/http/jetty/JettyConfigurator
(This is very uncommon because the plugin that contains that class is in the list for product dependencies)

I suppose that help contents run on http server (jetty) and by any reason, this server is needed to be configurated in any way.
I have tried to change the config.ini file in the installation, appending the next:

                          org.eclipse.equinox.http@3:start, org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry@start"

for the property "osgi.bundles".
Before that I have included a dependency in my plugin: "org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry".

However, it produces a error with org.eclipse.equinox.http@3:start

I don't know how I can configurate equinox for that RCP workbench.

Thanks in advance,
Carlos.

Back to the top