From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Conde
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:30 PM
To: 'Equinox development mailing list'
Subject: RE: [equinox-dev] Update/uninstall SWT application in Equinox gives UnsatisfiedLinkError

Hi,

I do not know if SWT uses native libraries, if it uses then you should  include them in Manifest.MF with the Bundle-NativeCode: header, you can also try to fix the java.library.path in the command line with your native library path, when you launch Equinox.

I got a similar Exception because I could not load a native library in Ubuntu.

Regards

David