RE: [equinox-dev] Bridging the plain Java and OSGi classloading worlds

Whoops, evidence not erased completely enough!

That config.ini line should read:

org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra=com.cra.myservice

-Mike

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.