[equinox-dev] Meaning of a SCR warning message

Hi all,

I am receiving a warning from the DS SCR that reads:

WARNING 11 [SCR] ComponentReference.bind(): service reference {...} is already bound to instance org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.impl.ComponentInstanceImpl@11c55bb

I am not sure what this means or how to go about resolving it. Can anyone share some insight?

Thanks,

-Mike Furtak

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

Back to the top