[equinox-dev] How to install the launcher during the initial provisioning

Hello,

for quite some days now I am trying to setup the simple RCP Mail product with P2 and it seems I can't figure out how to include the launcher in the repository.

What I got after some fiddling is a repository with all the plugins and Jars I need for P2 to allow me to install it from somewhere else. So far so good.

But I can not get the launcher to be installed allongside the plugins.

If I copy the launcher and the companion libs to the newly downloaded installation everything works.

Is there any documentation (which I am just to blind to find) that explains how to include some additional files to the repository and have them installed during the normal directory.app installations?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Carsten

Back to the top