RE: [equinox-dev] Getting info for dynamic imports through the console

From the output it is not clear if they are optionally imported or not - it reports them as unresolved direct constraints and missing imported packages.

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Rogalski
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 6:04 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: RE: [equinox-dev] Getting info for dynamic imports through the console

Is diag just reporting about optionally imported packages? Isn't that the only way it could know which packages are potentially dynamically imported?

"Kirchev, Lazar" <l.kirchev@xxxxxxx>

07/08/2009 09:00 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [equinox-dev] Getting info for dynamic imports through the console

Thanks,

Then I will open a bug for the diag, and an enhancement request for providing info for the dynamically imported packages. I will try to provide patches shortly.

Lazar