RE: [equinox-dev] Problem after updating timezone Equinox v3.4

I cannot think of anything that would cause issues with dates. I suggest you open a bug so we can gather the necessary information and track the issue. Have you tried 3.5?

Tom

Inactive hide details for "David Conde" ---06/30/2009 01:42:15 AM---Hello Tom,"David Conde" ---06/30/2009 01:42:15 AM---Hello Tom,

"David Conde" <dconde@xxxxxxxx>

06/30/2009 01:42 AM

RE: [equinox-dev] Problem after updating timezone Equinox v3.4

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your answer, but the problem continues being very rare, because of a workmate of mine, tried yesterday launching Equinox by console in basic mode with the version org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.3.R34x_v20081215-1030.jar, and it did not work at all, with the same error and Exception that I got. It is very strange because he did not launch the timezone updater (tzupdater.jar), and he got the same Exception in logFile with the same results.

Finally, today, just a couple of minutes ago, I tried again with the same command  (java -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.3.R34x_v20081215-1030.jar –console) and it worked fine, as the same way, my workmate have launched the same command and doing nothing new regarding what it was done yesterday we have got good result and Equinox starting as normal as it did before yesterday.

Could it be a problema with the any dates in Equinox?

David