[equinox-dev] Permission Admin Service Problem

Hi everyone,

I would like to use the method getPermissions from Permission Admin Service in order to get Local permissions information from a bundle location. I have read that this bundle is already integrated in the framework, and looking for it in the Equinox bundles I did not found it, but when I tried to get the service I got NULL, as this service was not installed in the framework. So, my question is, do I have to download this bundle from anywhere?Is this bundle still used in OSGI? I read that ConditionalPermissionAdmin service appeared in newer version of OSGI in order to provide more security capabilities to OSGI than Permission Admin.

Thank you in advance

David