[equinox-dev] Permission Admin Service Problem

Hi everyone,

I would like to use the method getPermissions from Permission Admin Service in order to get Local permissions information from a bundle location. I have read that this bundle is already integrated in the framework, and looking for it in the Equinox bundles I did not found it, but when I tried to get the service I got NULL, as this service was not installed in the framework. So, my question is, do I have to download this bundle from anywhere?Is this bundle still used in OSGI? I read that ConditionalPermissionAdmin service appeared in newer version of OSGI in order to provide more security capabilities to OSGI than Permission Admin.

Thank you in advance

David

Back to the top