[equinox-dev] Configuring a log file in order to save the logging information

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to save the logging information from Log Service (OSGI) in a file which is configurable by the developer, instead of showing the logging information in Console. I have been Reading Log Service Apis and I did not find any way to change the output for the logging information. Could I save the logging information in a text file instead of showing by Console?

Thank you in advance

David

Back to the top