[equinox-dev] Re: New Equinox Team meeting time.

Hi Tom!

At the Equinox call today we decided that we should move the Equinox team
meeting to a more appropriate time for our European team members from
Prosyst and Equinox Weaving.  I have put together a doodle poll to help us
in selecting a new weekly time for the Equinox team meeting.  Please use
the doodle poll at http://www.doodle.com/5z99wr96ctqxkd2u to cast your vote
on the times that work for you.

I added my votes to the poll, but I travel a lot and will not be able to make it for the call every week. So don't put too much attention to my votes... ;-)

-Martin

Back to the top