[equinox-dev] New Equinox Team meeting time.

At the Equinox call today we decided that we should move the Equinox team meeting to a more appropriate time for our European team members from Prosyst and Equinox Weaving. I have put together a doodle poll to help us in selecting a new weekly time for the Equinox team meeting. Please use the doodle poll at http://www.doodle.com/5z99wr96ctqxkd2u to cast your vote on the times that work for you.

Tom

Back to the top