[equinox-dev] Equinox retrospective and Helios planning

At the next Equinox call we will do a retrospective on how the past release went. Jot down your notes on what worked well, what didn't work, and ideas on how to improve our development process on this wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Meeting_Minutes/20090630

The retrospective chat will be on June 30th at 2pm EDT for anyone who wants to participate. See the parent wiki page for call in details.

Meanwhile, we are starting to gather input for the Equinox Helios plan. If you are planning to do significant work in Equinox over the next year, please add your items to this page. Material from this list will be formalized into the Equinox project plan.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Plan/Helios

John

Back to the top