RE: [equinox-dev] Using Log4J in Equinox framework

Strange... Try adding "-clean" to your launch configuration command line
arguments.
If that doesn't help, add "-console -consolelog -debug". This will give you
additional logging output, and take you to the equinox console. from there,
run the "ss" command. what is the state of your bundles?

regards,
martin