From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BJ Hargrave
Sent: den 25 maj 2009 15:12
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Framework launching and class loaders

The org.osgi.service.cm package has 2 "version" in your example. One loaded from a bundle and used by the ConfigurationAdmin service implementation and the other on the application classpath. You need to either use reflection to use the service (then you don't need the version on the classpath) or you need to configure the framework to export the version on the package on the application classpath from the system bundle (org.osgi.framework.systempackages.extra) so that the ConfigurationAdmin bundle uses that version of the package.
--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM

office: +1 386 848 1781