Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Framework Checkout problem

Information describing the move to the new repository as well as a link to the new repo is in the README file which you refer to in your original email.

The original directory is left in the old repository so old (3.3.x, 3.4.x, etc) builds can be replicated.