RE: [equinox-dev] Security Doubts

Hi Florian,

Thank you very much for your answers.

The problem was solved, I was writing wrong the Bundle name which was controlled by BundleLocationCondition, if I wrote the name which appears when I typed “bundle ID_BUndle” in console, no permission was activated, but instead of that, if I write the Bundle Simbolyc name, I got good results.

Let’s say if my BundleConsumer has:

Symbolic name: ServiceConditionalConsumer_1.0.0

And when I type bundle command my_bundle_ID I got: C:\myfolder\ServiceConditionalConsumer_1.0.0.jar If I wrote this one in the ConditionInfo no result appeared.

By the way, Is there any way to forbid the unsigned Bundles installation? I tried with the next command, but no results were got.

java -Djava.security.manager=org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager -Djava.security.policy=policy.policy -Dosgi.framework.keystore=autoridadcertificadora.keystore -Dosgi.signedcontent.support=authority -Dosgi.signature.support.verify=true -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.3.R34x_v20081215-1030.jar -console

And whatever bundle can be installed, either unsigned or bundles signed by other Certification Authority?

I do not understand why installation to unsigned bundles  is allowed at the same time that Bundles modified are forbidden, because in this way,  any bundle could be installed.

Is there any example about signatures which has been tested?

Thank you in advance

David