[equinox-dev] Refresh bundle through code

Hi all,

    Can anyone let me know how to refresh a bundle through code, if i have reference to bundle. I can see methods update/start/stop, but no direct method to refresh.

    Please help me in this regard, thanks in advance.

V.Avinash Makam
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. huawei_logo

Address: 2nd floor, Solitaire
Koramangala Intermediate ring road,
Bangalore
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by