Re: [equinox-dev] policy="dynamic" in Declarative Services.

You cannot directly do this, because mandatory reference is mandatory
at all times. However, you could make the reference optional and
perform some kind of internal activation/deactivation in the
bind/unbind methods.

However, if that still doesn't work for you then you're trying to do
something outside the scope of use-cases supported by DS, so you
should drop down to the ServiceTracker API.

Regards,
Neil