Re: [equinox-dev] policy="dynamic" in Declarative Services.

>From equinox realization,I think no way to do this.

Because equinox use reference policy & cardinality & interface etc. to
decide the component satisfication condition,if component become
unsatisfied,then equinox ds will dispose the component instance,and if
component become satisfied,equinox ds will create the component
instance,so If you want to use service with cardinality="1..1",you
must accept when the bound service is go away,the component instance
be disposed.