[equinox-dev] Support for the console in Equinox

Hello,

I would like to ask what will happen to FrameworkConsole after the Commind Line Interface is placed in a separate service (according to RFC 147)? Will FrameworkConsole remain in the framework or not? We are currently using the console remotely (via telnet), and it is not very user-friendly - it lacks features such as recognizing backspace, del, moving forward and backward, history. If the FrameworkConsole remains in the framework, may we provide a patch adding these features to it?

Kind regards,
Lazar Kirchev

Back to the top