RE: [equinox-dev] Problem with security in Equinox

Hi, I am using versiĆ³n 1.6.0_07 on Windows XP. I will continue looking for a mistake in my configuration before opening a bug.

Thanks

David

De: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Thomas Watson
Enviado el: viernes, 24 de abril de 2009 16:59
Para: Equinox development mailing list
Asunto: Re: [equinox-dev] Problem with security in Equinox

This works for me. What VM are you using? I suggest you open a bug with details on your OS and java version etc.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "David Conde" ---04/24/2009 07:17:52 AM---Hi,"David Conde" ---04/24/2009 07:17:52 AM---Hi,

"David Conde" <dconde@xxxxxxxx>

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/24/2009 07:17 AM

[equinox-dev] Problem with security in Equinox

Hi,

I have been looking for documentation about make secure a bundle running on Equinox Framework without using Eclipse.

I have tried to put ON the security features of Equinox typing the next commands:

java
-Djava.security.manager=org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager
-Djava.security.policy=policy -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.4.0.v20080107.jar -console

Previously I created text file called policy in which I had written :

grant {
permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

But when I do this I got the next Exception:

Errror occurred during initialization of VM
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at java.lang.System.setSecurityManager0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.setSecurityManager(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.initSystemClassLoader(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.security.Se
curityPermission getProperty.networkaddress.cache.ttl)
at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager.int
ernalCheckPermission(FrameworkSecurityManager.java:119)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager$Che
ckPermissionAction.run(FrameworkSecurityManager.java:84)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager.che
ckPermission(FrameworkSecurityManager.java:90)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkSecurityManager.che
ckPermission(FrameworkSecurityManager.java:219)
at java.security.Security.getProperty(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.InetAddressCachePolicy$1.run(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.InetAddressCachePolicy.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.setSecurityManager0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.setSecurityManager(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.initSystemClassLoader(Unknown Source)

I do not have any idea about why I got this exception, I have looked for that in Internet but there was no result

Any idea about this problem?

Thank you in advance

David