Re: [equinox-dev] Autostarting Bundles

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM, O'Flynn, Dennis <Dennis.OFlynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris,

I just verified my use cases.  The bundle.info is not created when the .product definition is based upon plug-in configurations.

Use case 1:  .product definition is configured based upon plug-ins

* o.e.e.simpleconfigurator is identified as one of the plug-ins

* o.e.e.simpleconfigurator is identified as a bundle to be auto-started

* exported the product

**  the /configuration folder only contains a config.ini

**  sub-folder for o.e.e.simpleconfigurator/bundle.info does NOT exist

This looks like a bug in the p2 publisher. When you open the bug, let me know.

If you're self-hosting, you should notice that a bundles.info is created in your configuration area. It seems we missed a case on export.

Thanks for living on the bleeding edge Dennis :)

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top