Re: [equinox-dev] Autostarting Bundles

Hi JB,

J B wrote:
<stuff deleted>

I was able to get the P2 console started, but haven't been able to
figure out how to provision a bundle using yet.  Anyone have
experience with doing that?

Yes.  The main things to do:

1) Create a 'group iu' in your repository. This can easily be done by (e.g.) creating a feature in Eclipse and exporting the feature to an existing repository. 2) install the group iu with the console 'provinstall' command (after adding the repo via provaddartifactrep and provaddrepo [I think these are the command names]). 3) use the confapply command to apply the configuration to a running instance

Scott

Back to the top