Re: [equinox-dev] Version problems with Equinox aspects 1.0M6

Hi Jens!

Do you think there is any chance for me to get this reproduced somehow? Any idea?

Cheers,
-Martin

Jens Goldhammer wrote:
Hello Martin,

Our rcp app is based on features and the problem is that the aspectj weaver
bundle which is installed, could not be resolved during the build. But I
donĀ“t know why. The versions of the bundles are synchronized during the
build. This works for all other plugins, but indeed not for aspectj.
So, I had to revert to an older version for a first fix because we have a
red lava lamp since 2 days. :-(

Bye,
Jens

Martin Lippert wrote:
Hi Jens!

I have downloaded the new version of Equinox Aspects 1.0M6. I have seen
that
it has a version dependency on at least version 1.6.2 of the aspectj
weaver
package.
(http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/equinox-aspects-news-1.0-M6.html)

But I think it is not correctly defined in the MANIFEST.MF because I am
getting the following error while building the product on our Hudson CI
Server...
Yes, the version dependency is new, but I am not sure what the problem with your CI server could be. EA builds nicely from my IDE... Hm... Do you have any more details on the problem?

-Martin

Build Script Failure:
     [java] generateScript:
     [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have
not
been satisfied.
     [java] [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj:
     [java] [eclipse.buildScript] 	Unsatisfied import package
org.aspectj.weaver_1.6.2.
     [java] [eclipse.buildScript] 	Unsatisfied import package
org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime_1.6.2.
     [java] [eclipse.buildScript] 	Unsatisfied import package
org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.definition_1.6.2.
     [java] [eclipse.buildScript] 	Unsatisfied import package
org.aspectj.weaver.tools_1.6.2.

Can you help me, please?
Thanks,
Jens