[equinox-dev] Jaxb and Osgi

Title: Jaxb and Osgi

Thanx Link and Shaun for your replies. That really pointed me to the right direction. I have yet to try out Moxy. It is quite certain we will be looking into it going forward.

I got it working in the meantime with Jaxb jars and model classes. I had a bundle with all the jaxb jars. Then I had another bundle with model classes and a separate bundle which marshal/unmarshall these model classes. What I was missing was, "import". I had added jaxb bundle and model classes bundle as a "Require Bundle" in the bundle that did marshal/unmarshall. That created classloader problems. Removing them and importing packages did the trick.

Thanx once again for your time.

Regards
Priyanka

Back to the top