Re: [equinox-dev] Autostarting Bundles

Declarative Service might be the way to go.  The equinox app I am
deploying is really just a shell of a server with P2 functionality for
now (hopefully).  I want to then provision new bundles into this
server and have them auto-started.  I have no way of knowing in
advance which bundles will be provisioned to the container.