[equinox-dev] Autostarting Bundles

I have a small server-side equinox application running.  I would like
to autostart a couple of other bundles automatically.  The
Eclipse-AutoStart is deprecated, and the Bundle-ActivationPolicy only
accepts 'lazy' as a value.

Is there an accepted way to auto start bundles without having the
explicitly in the config.ini?

We have used a solution in the past that require the plugins wishing
autostart to register an extension to a service that will start them
on their behalf.  But it seems like there must be a different way.

Any thoughts?

Birch

Back to the top